Friday, March 6, 2009

February




HAPPY BIRTHDAY CODY!!






Cody had his 14th birthday a few weeks ago.

I can't believe the difference one year can make.

Here he is last year. I had to check the date of my pictures to make sure it was right.


Cody is so funny, he has the Nichols sense of humor. He is always fun to
be around! He looks like a baby in this picture, he is definitely a teenager now.
On his birthday we went to see Coraline, which is why we have the lovely
3D glasses on.

Last weekend we decided to go explore the coast.

We ended up farther south then we had ever gone before
It is so amazing! There were lakes everywhere.

Yes I love nature, trees all that stuff which is why I live here.

This was the view of one of the campsites we were in.

It had a trail around the lake that was so pretty

I wish it was my backyard.

The sand dunes were unlike any I had seen,(ok I haven't seen many)

they went right up to lakes, the ocean and had forests right by them.

We rented some four wheelers while we were there. Cody and Todd had a blast!


Sam did a little more artsy things with hers like pose on it and attempted

to write her name in the sand with it.
If you look close you can almost see it.




They crack me up!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need to come up there and visit again! We miss you guys!!

Jeni said...

Those are beautiful pictures of the coast! Do you guys have a camper to take? I'd love to get a pop up trailer, but Scott's dumb hitch for his car has been back ordered for a YEAR! Hope you are well!

Tawnya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tawnya said...

Jeni
We caved in about a year ago and bought a motorhome. It rains so much here that tent camping is no fun. We love to just drive around and explore so it works out great for us. A pop up trailer would be nice to have, it is so easy to go camping when everything is already to go, no more digging around looking for camping stuff and then loading up the car. Hopefully that trailer hitch will show up!