Well for the first time you should all be glad we live in a different state then you!
I'm the pathetic one who had to take a picture the first time both my kids got in the car and left, on their own without me! I think Cody likes the freedom almost as much as Sam.




Sam is driving! I just thought it was only fair that I warn all of you.
Just kidding, she is a great driver! She had to take the test in our truck
(she even parallel parked it).
As they drove off I had flashbacks of dropping Sam off in first grade when I thought,oh she now will have a part of life without me in it! (A whole six hours).
I always thought," I can't wait till she can drive so I can stop spending all my time driving her here and there", but now I already know I will miss our talks on those drives.
Sam just finished being in her school musical Thoroughly Modern Millie. She did great her school's musicals are always amazing, you forget they are high school kids up there performing.
So all in the same two weeks she passed her driving test, performed a musical 8 times, studied and took 3 AP tests!
Sam you amaze me! I Love You!
2 comments:
She is amazing. We love you Sam.
Love ya, Grandma
And yes Tawnya I know what you mean, where does time go between first grade and driving!
I'm on the other end of that. It makes me so sad to watch Kaitlyn start 2nd Grade, knowing in a flash she'll be driving too. Congrats on raising such great kids. Miss you!
Post a Comment