Nonethless, my mom didn't want to be the primary caregiver of the blog. So here I am, starting a blog for my mom and the rest of our family. I'm not sure how it'll work out, but I'm actually pretty excited about it! We'll see how it goes.
We've been living up here for three and a half years now. That's three and a half years of rainy winters and soggy grass! It was quite a shock moving from Utah to the Evergreen State. I have to admit, it's beautiful here! Lots of rain (although I don't like it) equals lots of green. Tall trees, foggy mornings, mysterious "mist" rain, and views of the volcanoes that watch over us every day (Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Rainier). We love it.
We do miss family, though. Luckily we aren't completely alone here. Tracey, Michelle, and their kids Brock and Madeline live near Portland, and Shelley and Will live in Portland (not too far from us). We enjoy celebrating holidays together, and we're glad to have family away from "home".
Well, I think I have to stop here. I would write more but we have people visiting today.
More than just people, it's Grandma, Grandpa, and the Maceys! We're so excited for them to visit, and we're glad to be able to have Thanksgiving with them this year. Let me tell ya, we are especially thankful this Thanksgiving!
Peace!
Samantha
1 comment:
I am SO excited that you are now apart of the blogging world!!!!
Post a Comment