Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Christmas Tree Train


So I'm going to try posting a blog for my second time today! The first time I somehow managed to delete it when I was almost finished!
A few weeks ago we went on our 3rd annual train ride to get our tree.


While on the train ride you stop at the warming station and pick out a tree, then they load it onto the train for you to take home.
It's a little silly for my kids, but we still do it. I just don't make them sit on Santa's lap at the warming station.
This year the sun was out. In the past it has been raining or snowing! We always sit in one of the outside cars no matter what. It seems to make it a little more exciting.

This was also the first year that there was no whining or complaining from the kids about having to go! Amazing!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish we had something like that here! Hattie LOVES trains, she would have so much fun!!

Floridians back to Utahns! said...

That sounds like so much fun. We just went to the local Walmart and said, "that looks good! Put it in our trunk Scott!!!"

sjksorenson said...

So I guess that means we've got at least another decade before the whining ceases? :) Love it! And we love you all!